You are not connected. Please login or register

The One Game

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:34 pm

The one that you played several times without losing it's allure. You know everything about this game and when you play it you feel like there's only the screen and you. Nothing else matters and nothing else exists while you play it. The one game that makes you feel like you're in love when you're playing.

Mine is Metroid Prime.

The One Game Metroid_Prime_01

Reasons? Well, back when it came out it was a huge new concept, especially for Metroid. Graphics were stunning for the era, one of the best looking games out there and the level of detail? It's borderline stupid on how much detail they put into this game. It has exploration, collection, information, lots of lore, very varied environments, varied enemies... it's a piece of art.

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:55 am

It reminds me of Halo in a way. Laughing

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:25 am

Dragon age franchise

DA:Origins, got every achievement there and I mean everything. All endings, all starts, all choices, everything

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:46 am

@Kuro: The first Metroid came out in 1987. Additionally, Metroid Prime and Halo have only one year of difference and although I like the original Halo, it doesn't hold a candle against Metroid Prime in all areas. Furthermore, the new development team for Halo 4 onward (343 studios, I've friends there), is taking a lot of "reference" from Metroid Prime if you know what the quotation marks mean. Lastly you didn't contribute with your selection =p

@BWG: That's nice! I never got to play Dragon Age, though.

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:51 am

Hmmm....I name 2 I guess:

Batman Arkham City:It was one of the very few games that I gathered all the achievements on and finished it like 5+times with all of extra missions and it's funny how since one of the files was broken I was unable to save the game soooo.....I just minimized the game&hibernated each time I wanted to take a break(it was summer but I still feel sorry for my newly purchased pc The One Game Lol1-onion-head-emoticon)

The One Game Dont-Starve-Together

Don't Starve:

This game is THE ONE for me...I just love every single part of it...the limitless options...the unbelievable creativity behind it...the secrets&suprises(still don't know waaaaaaay too many of them...) and soooooooooooooo on....

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum