Children's Card Game School

After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Anime News]Episode 41 summary(spoilers)

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:17 am

Episode 41: The Land of Ambitions – Duel Academia
1st February 2015
At the Maiami Championship, 16 duelists including Yuya, Yuzu and others have passed the second round. On the other hand, Reiji faces against Serena who resembles Yuzu. The aims and desires of the two that transcend dimensions are becoming clearer and clearer.

Summary
Appearing before Reiji is Serena, a girl who resembles Yuzu. Furthermore, Reiji has already met with Serena once before back in the Fusion Dimension. Reiji travels through dimensions in order to chase after his father, whereas Serena crosses the dimensions in an attempt to obtain freedom from the Fusion Dimension… Everything, including the Professor’s ambitions and the truths behind the Maiami Championship, are all made clear through the second meeting between Reiji and Serena.

Cast List
Sakaki Yuya
Hiiragi Yuzu/Serena (Note: Both share the same voice actress, Inamura Yuuna)
Shiunin Sora
Tatsuya
Ayu
Futoshi
Hiiragi Shuzou
Sakaki Youko
Nico Smiley
Akaba Reiji
Akaba Himika
Kurosaki Shun
Sakuragi Yuu: Watanabe Takumi
Professor
Barette: Tanaka Mio
Assorted Voices
Narrator

[Source]

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:29 pm

I've really got to get into watching Arc-V. Reading the news on it wants me to watch it more and more. But I have too many animes I'm watching right now. Laughing

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:05 pm

I so wanna watch it to see the academia on it...actually I am gonna start watching it right...now! Razz

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:07 pm

Lainion wrote:I so wanna watch it to see the academia on it...actually I am gonna start watching it right...now! Razz
 Post #3

I will start watching it once I finish one of these six animes I'm watching now. Laughing

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum