Spider Man Being Shared With Marvel

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:02 pm

Spider Man Being Shared With Marvel Marvel-Captain-America-Saves-Spider-Man

As it says, Spider Man (who's rights to make movies were rented by Sony) will be able to go to the Marvel Cinematic Universe we know. This deal was made so that Marvel can play all their big cards in these movies and they know they need Spider Man for some things. Sony still owns the rights to make movies and profits from Spider Man and all that legal stuff.

Some of the consequences of this action are that Marvel Movies had been pushed back due to this. Some, I believe, will get minor re-scripts and add new shooting to be able to include Spider Man. I'm certain that Captain America 3: Civil War will be the most affected by this.

Secondly... a reboot. Marvel is not going with Andrew Garfield and "The Amazing Spider Man", which is also quite likely to end and reboot into whatever Marvel comes up with. Yikes.

Source

Spider Man Being Shared With Marvel Funny-avengers-gif-hulk

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:21 pm

Like I said, I'm kinda excited for this. And I'm glad he's not playing Spider Man anymore. He ruined my childhood. -.- Though, the 2nd movie, I did kinda love.

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:55 am

A reboot but without including the origins, I think everyone on the freaking world knows that he's bitten by a radioactive spider lelz.

And YAAAAY!!!!

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:48 am

BlackWarGreymon wrote:A reboot but without including the origins, I think everyone on the freaking world knows that he's bitten by a radioactive spider lelz.

And YAAAAY!!!!
 Post #3
Spoilers much Spider Man Being Shared With Marvel Bad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon

By the way YAAAAY!!!!

Form3r

Form3r

Posted Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:08 am

BlackWarGreymon wrote:A reboot but without including the origins, I think everyone on the freaking world knows that he's bitten by a radioactive spider lelz.

And YAAAAY!!!!
 Post #3

Too bad the origin movies are oftenly the only movie that's any good

Article wrote:
Under the deal, the new Spider-Man will first appear in a Marvel film from Marvel's Cinematic Universe (MCU). Sony Pictures will thereafter release the next installment of its $4 billion Spider-Man franchise, on July 28, 2017, in a film that will be co-produced by Kevin Feige and his expert team at Marvel and Amy Pascal, who oversaw the franchise launch for the studio 13 years ago.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/movies/24062/sony_pictures_entertainment_brings_marvel_studios_into_the_amazing_world_of_spider-man#ixzz3RX37Bssj

So they'll be alternating releases now

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:22 am

Nope, not really Form3r

Wolverine sucked
Superman sucked
Cap 1 was 10x worse than Cap 2

Another Spider man Origin would be crap. 3 movies with the same story must suck

Form3r

Form3r

Posted Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:47 am

BlackWarGreymon wrote:Nope, not really Form3r

Wolverine sucked
Superman sucked
Cap 1 was 10x worse than Cap 2

Another Spider man Origin would be crap. 3 movies with the same story must suck
 Post #6

EDIT: Oh wait no, there's another movie that's great actually, I really liked the Dark Knight, though Christopher Nolan's Batman films are their own thing

Wolverine was done by Fox
Superman is DC and is Superman (AKA: "Look at me I got all the superpowers")
Cap 1 was better than Cap 2. Though Cap1 was Iron Man all over again

Marvel hasn't done a Spiderman origin yet, granted everybody already knows Spiderman's origin. So far the only "proper" superhero movies if you ask me (WARNING:OPINION) have been origin movies and the Avengers (Which had it's flaws, but hey I had fun watching it)

Granted, a 3rd movie with the same plot would suck, feels overdone, etc. but I feel (OPINION) the more fun/interesting Superhero movies are origin stories or atleast feature a short about the origin

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum