Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:55 am

Yeah...talking about U.A...
[News]They are out...finally... OJnmPIr
NECH-EN081

Fusion Substitute
Normal Spell Card
(This card’s name is always treated as “Polymerization”.)
Fusion Summon 1 monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control as Fusion Materials. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 Fusion Monster in your Graveyard; return it to the Extra Deck, then draw 1 card.

[News]They are out...finally... GpRH5jV

NECH-EN087
U.A. Midfielder
Level 4 EARTH Warrior-Type Effect Monster
1200 ATK
1000 DEF
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by returning 1 “U.A.” monster you control to the hand, except “U.A. Midfielder”. You can only Special Summon “U.A. Midfielder” once per turn this way. During either player’s turn: You can target 1 other “U.A.” monster you control; return that face-up monster to the hand, then Special Summon 1 “U.A.” monster from your hand with a different name from that monster. You can only use this effect of “U.A. Midfielder” once per turn.

[News]They are out...finally... O1VzySa

NECH-EN088
U.A. Goalkeeper
Level 6 EARTH Warrior-Type Effect Monster
1000 ATK
2800 DEF
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by returning 1 “U.A.” monster you control to the hand, except “U.A. Goalkeeper”. You can only Special Summon “U.A. Goalkeeper” once per turn this way. Once per turn, during your opponent’s turn: You can target 1 “U.A.” monster you control; once during this turn, it cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects (this is a Quick Effect).

[News]They are out...finally... FWpRaAo

NECH-EN089
U.A. Powered Jersey
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a “U.A.” monster. It gains 1000 ATK and DEF, also if it battles an opponent’s monster, any battle damage it inflicts to your opponent is doubled. If the equipped monster destroys a monster by its attack: It can make a second attack during this Battle Phase. During your Standby Phase: Banish the equipped monster. If this card is sent to the Graveyard because the equipped monster returned to the hand: You can return this card to the hand.

Well....yeaaaaah...that fusion is not U.A but still...
Anyway that substitute can be a good option for fusion decks(specially pendulums since only uses field as materials)
That lvl4one can make some good combos with warrior lady of the wasteland/Giant rat and transodify but that's really it...
The Goalkeeper is a giant wall and that spell is just...Overpowered in anyway....
The question is...weren't they baseball players!?

Edited:*facepalms the source...

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:58 am

Fusion Substitute... is all right. Might try it with heroes, see what's up.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:15 am

Fusion Substitute is pretty good, long like Last Warrior!
U.A. needs more support, this is not enough to make them good. Exa-Sword pweeezu KONAMI!

http://www.duelacademia.com

jjh927

jjh927

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:55 am

Substitute is shit, considering you can't use monsters in your hand.

The level 4 is obviously there to capitalise on the field. It'll be a free search every turn. It is searchable by ROTA, which is nice. The equip makes slugger a really nasty card, cos 3800 attack and 2 attacks.

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:54 am

jjh927 wrote:Substitute is shit, considering you can't use monsters in your hand.

The level 4 is obviously there to capitalise on the field. It'll be a free search every turn. It is searchable by ROTA, which is nice. The equip makes slugger a really nasty card, cos 3800 attack and 2 attacks.
 Post #4
*Facepalms
Sorry was sleepy when posting this totally forgot about the field and the normal summon effect yeah the level 4 makes deck overpowered as hell Razz

jjh927

jjh927

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:28 pm

You know, part of me wants konami not to release any more of these. Right now, they have the makings of a skill deck with resource management as the key, with combos besides the blatantly obvious ones only being visible to good players. I might play them if they don't get anything that makes them typical autoplay meta. I do like a good skill deck.

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:54 pm

jjh927 wrote:You know, part of me wants konami not to release any more of these. Right now, they have the makings of a skill deck with resource management as the key, with combos besides the blatantly obvious ones only being visible to good players. I might play them if they don't get anything that makes them typical autoplay meta. I do like a good skill deck.
 Post #6
Same feeling I had about Artifacts...

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:54 am

That Equip is cool.

Goalkeeper+the one that negates=opponent crying.

The level 4 is pretty good, nothing OP.

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:50 am

Rika Furude wrote:That Equip is cool.

Goalkeeper+the one that negates=opponent crying.

The level 4 is pretty good, nothing OP.
 Post #8
 The thing is...the level 4 can return your goalkeeper to hand to summon the negater and reverse(not impossible to get 2 copies with the field out there....)also it goes +500 each turn(both yours and opponent's) using the field effect;And I need to mention it's just the exact card the deck needed for fast starts(after Monarch Stormforth though...) I mean...summon this>use field to search the 2300atk>use field to raise it to 2800attack>equip jersey to increase it to 3800>Double attack+Double Damage per attack>return to hand and special summon the negater in case opponent survived and re-do all the above steps next turn as well...Kinda felt madolche-ish though...

Elio54321

Elio54321

Posted Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:07 am

Wow.These cards are so good.(When these cards will be on DN all Dn willdo U.A deck.)

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum