Children's Card Game School

After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't die in the next 4 years. Why? Marvel.

Message (Page 1 of 1)

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:32 am

Don't die in the next 4 years. Why? Marvel. 1414522545726
+ X-men movies (Apocalypse and others) and Spiderman (to be precise, Venom vs Carnage and Sinister Six)
Those two are own by fox and sony^^

aaand our new Stephen Dr. Strange is
Don't die in the next 4 years. Why? Marvel. 10166725

DC fans gonna be mad Taunt

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:47 am

Well, I better not die and time soon. And why is here gonna be Dr. Strange? I CANNOT see him being Dr. Strange at all. Meh

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:50 am

He looks weird, but I think he can pull of Strange very good.

Imagine his enchant spells lol

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:02 am

Don't die in the next 4 years. Why? Marvel. Black-panther-art-720x1107

Don't die in the next 4 years. Why? Marvel. Emma-stone-amanda-bynes-scream

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:47 am

Civil War: Won't be nearly as big as the comics for a number of reasons. First, they don't have the amount of characters needed to make it as big as it was in the comics. Second, Iron Man was a villain, that will NEVER happen in the movies since he's their money maker. Lastly, they may or may not kill Cap, but if they do, they will put Falcon as the new Cap, which is a bad move. Falcon is a terrible character and he's a side kick, not a hero. Besides, this move is all political trying to cover their asses from some groups who wish to complain about everything.

Doctor Strange: They picked a bum to play the role.

Guardians: Cool

Thor: It's all right I guess.

Black Panther: Looking forward to this.

Captain Marvel: Disgusted. That's "Ms Marvel", but the change was made some months back to control, again, some groups who like to complain about everything. Ms Marvel is iconic, "Captain Marvel" is a kick in the gut and a reminder that certain interest groups will always win on things as tiny as these just to get a cheap victory here and there.

Inhumans: Ok I guess?

Avengers split in 2: Did anyone expected differently? A lot of tween movies are being split in 2 so they have to budget for shooting of one movie and capitalize for 2 movies. Like I said, happens with tween movies (Twilight, Hunger Games, Harry Potter), movies based on books made by teens, so I'm a little surprised they are doing it for this one but not surprised enough.

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:08 am

Civil war won't be nearly as good as in comics because they don't have Spider-man (central role, switches sides). Chris Evans has a contract of 6 movies with Marvel (isn't it a good move to dump him like this instead of another actor taking his place, ofc it is)

Doc Strange: Seriously, am I the only one who liked him as Sherlock and looking forward to it? LOL

Guardians: don't have an opinion (I'm more of an earthly type)

Thor:  The Ragnarok clone of him or pre-lude to it

Black Panther: SCREAM

Marvel: Shazam, enough said

Inhumans: Agents of Shield, Skye and her father? anyone?

Avengers: Of course that was gonna happen. Thanos event. See the characters
Spoiler:
Wiki^^

You tell me that all those characters can fit in 1 movie? Of course not.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 am

Your civil war explanation has nothing to do with my statement lol

Dr Strange's actor looks like a meth addict.

Cap Marvel: That has NOTHING to do with my statement either. The change from Ms Marvel to "Captain Marvel" is what pisses me off and has been pissing me off since it happened a few months back to please raging feminists who have nothing better to do.

On inhumans, barely anyone watches agents of shield. So there's that xp

And on the avengers thing, sure they can all fit with minor roles here and there, but this is a business. Capitalizing on 2 movies by making 1 is a trend right now that delivers a lot of benefits. Monetary benefits, of course. Also, those are all rumors. Never trust a wiki entirely.

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:27 am

That's the reason for cap America: civil war. (ne more no less, if you give a second thought why put one of the best events into 1 Avenger movie instead of making 1 single movie called Civil war instead of changing the fate of that avenger, just conifmed you LoL)

DC fucked up in the '50s (creator stopped producing Captain Marvel) and then '60 Marvel releases Captain Marvel. DC re-releases Captain Marvel (but with the name Shazam). GG DC, Marvel won.

Au contraire Heat, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D got very good (since Cap 2 the show got 100times better), from Mockingbird, Blizzard, Absorbing man till the reconstructing of SHIELD. AoS is a must-watch atm.

Not rumors entirely, I watched a lot of interviews of Guardians and they all "suddenly" started to talk how about their characters would get along with avengers (I'm talking about dozen interviews).

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:45 am

Still civil war argument not working lol you're just focused on dumping Chris Evans.

AGAIN, the argument on Ms Marvel has NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING to do with mine =p I know all of that, but that makes NO SENSE on my argument of why Ms Marvel became Captain Marvel when Marvel already had a Captain Marvel.

Agents of Shield is average, and only hardcore marvel fans did get into it. I didn't cause TV series make me lazy, but that series has good enough ratings to not be cancelled but not good enough to be considered a hit.

Still rumors xp The whole Guardians and Avengers teaming up is a given, but that list of characters and plot? We haven't even got Age of Ultron yet and people believe to know what's going down on the third movie? That's how people get disappointed, when they get hyped and make rumors of what they *think* will happen, and when it doesn't happen they blame it on the creators.

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:05 am

Downey Junior: who the fuck is this?
Chadwick Boseman: I'm the absolute bad-ass Black Panther.

Introdouced in Cap 3
He's in Avengers 3
Don't die in the next 4 years. Why? Marvel. 519565043ae192660f18a310d884ef28bc6f4fa2d118963jpg-0cca1d_960w

jjh927

jjh927

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:22 am

Dr Strange's actor looks like a meth addict.

Write that on tumblr. I dare you. I want to see what happens to your corpse.

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:02 am

Hmm Marvel. Off topic but Marvel will be in KH3

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:07 am

Don't die in the next 4 years. Why? Marvel. Ljjgszqqh5vqa3tr62ul

We can expect sthg like this^^

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:37 am

@BWG: No, I expect a regular guy in a suit.

@JJ: I stand corrected: He looks like a CRACK addict.

@N: KH3 with Marvel... expected, but still hurts.

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:35 am

Heatnix wrote:@BWG: No, I expect a regular guy in a suit.

[/url][/right]

That's basically him lol, just with a beard and changed hair (and it's a fan art, but still it looks like him)

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:09 pm

Dude, I mean, they're not going to make him look like that fan art at all. He will look as is with a little beard and a regular suit. Mark my words xp

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum