You are not connected. Please login or register

Duel Academia Goals for the Summer 2016

Message (Page 1 of 1)

The Engineer

The Engineer

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:20 pm

Duel Academia is having a fresh start. Here are a few key things we will focus on as a YGO based forum:

- YGO Support: Delivering fresh YGO content such as game news, reviews, guides and other things to stay updated.

- Deck Recipes: Compilation of fresh deck recipes from various events such as popular tournaments, finding quality decks that are competitive and material to take to tournaments, interesting decks overall that are fun to play and well done etc.

- Online Dueling Support: Covering all the news, guides and other information regarding online dueling. Current best online dueling systems, how to install/play YGO on them.

- Hosting Online Dueling Events: Quality Tournaments delivered every now and then to keep the community entertained and competitive.

- Technical Details: Making the forum navigation easy and accessible for all YGO necessities a duelist might need. This includes organized forum content, easily accessible links to frequently searched content etc.

I am in the process of creating my contacts and getting more people to be active here. This will increase over time, slowly but with a significant progress. What I want to encourage is posting. As a person who is coming back to YGO from a long time off, I am getting familiar with many new concepts, cards etc. There are people like me, there are people always looking for news, meta, trying to get updated with stuff. I realized there is not much organized information when it comes to this. You have dozen of guides, updates, decks, but the only quality content I can find is fragmented. Popular YouTubers cover only specific details, general come back guides update you with stuff that is way outdated already etc. All this means we could make this website full of those things, organized so that people can easily find everything compiled. We will reference the articles, videos, decks and other things we fetch from other sources. I will soon start massively posting all these things myself and I encourage other forum members to help and contribute too.

I already began to make the forum more duelist oriented, recently I tweaked the page of members so that it is easier to filter things you want to find. Also there is YGOPro name in the table so people can find each other easier for dueling.

In the sense of making things more accessible for duelists, one of the things people usually search for is the banlist itself. Now I created a page for banlist which automatically updates itself by taking fresh content straight from the official banlist page.

Duel Academia Goals for the Summer 2016 YIq2woF

Duel Academia Goals for the Summer 2016 2lrBetp

Stay tuned for more action YES

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:44 pm

All right... here comes the interesting question: What will you have me do? You know my record, so just let me know.

The Engineer

The Engineer

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:40 pm

You guys have some communication tool these days for YGO? I heard people are using Skype mostly, I don't know why considering there are many other games people use LINE app or KIK, something like that. But, if Skype is what people use to chat in private here, why not.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:59 am

I have Skype, Line and Discord.

We need to gather up in some place and start bringing people on board.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum