Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:02 am

POPULAR

First topic message reminder :

Battle City Tournament No.1
Battle City Tournament No.1 - Page 10 Battle20
FORMAT: Advanced TCG with TCG+OCG cards
Tournament Host: Amy Kool
The best tournament of the 1st Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series, hosted by the man who screwed the rules many times, with the whole Domino City as tournament playground, making everyone compete to collect 6 locator cards that grant you the qualification to the finals. We adapted this tournament to online dueling we are used to so you can enjoy it.

GAMEPLAY
QUALIFICATION ROUND
Tournament is composed of two phases. 1st one is the qualification round. When tournament starts, all members of Duel Academia get two locator cards on their profile.
Locator Cards: Battle City Tournament No.1 - Page 10 Locato14
Every member that registers on our website in the meantime gets two locator cards as well so they can join the tournament if they'd like.
Your opponent is anyone who has at least one locator card on their profile. When you win the match, you take one locator card from your opponent. If you are out of locator cards, you are out of the tournament. If you collect six of them, you qualified to the final round.
QUALIFICATIONS DEADLINE:
15.02.2015 23:59 GMT+1

FINAL ROUND
Qualification round has a deadline. Deadline can be timed, or set by the number of duelists we accept to the finals. When we hit the deadline, all duelists that collected six locator cards are invited to the final round.
FINAL ROUND STYLE: To be announced.
(For 4 or 8 finalists classic knock-out, for more we will tweak it to fit everyone nicely).

DECK RULES
Banlist: Advanced TCG with TCG+OCG cards.
Match Format: Best out of 3.
Forbidden Decks: None.
Deck Changing Between Duels: Allowed.

DUEL TROUBLESHOOTING
Stalling: Breaks have to be short. If you do not return within 5 minutes, you forfeit the duel. However, duelists are free to agree on another time parameter before the duel.

Avoiding duels: If your opponent keeps dodging you, get screenshots as a proof. If you avoid dueling your opponent several times, you forfeit the duel.

Disconnects: If you disconnect during a duel, you lose the current duel. You may restart the duel if your opponent agrees.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Take a screenshot of any crucial situation, in case you encounter these issues.

PRIZES
1st Place -> 500 DP + 500 Coins +
+ 20$ STEAM GAME/CASH

2nd Place -> 300 DP + 300 Coins
3rd Place -> 250 DP + 250 Coins
4th Place -> 200 DP + 200 Coins

ACCEPTED FINALISTS
The Finalists:
IMPORTANT NOTICE
BANLIST: If the banlist changes after the start of the tournament, the new one will be applied for the rest of it. Considering you are allowed to change decks between matches, this won't be an issue, yet more of a challenge.
MATCHES: All matches are posted in this topic in the same way you do that in Battle Arena (one duelist posts the result, other one confirms it, keep the screenshot of your win just in case it's needed for disputes).
DUELING SYSTEM: Dueling Network is the tournament's default system. If both duelists agree to duel on another one, they are free to do it.
LINK TO JOIN SKYPE GROUP: http://tinyurl.com/q55sxv7

Last edited by Amy Kool on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:47 am; edited 9 times in total

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:17 am

Rika Furude wrote:Waiting 2 months for 20 dollars, thats one delayed paycheck
 Post #225

I'm sorry. Laughing

I laughed. Laughing

I can't find Amy anywhere....

Mad Muffin

Mad Muffin

Posted Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:12 am

Guess it was just a trick to grab more members. Laughing

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:53 am

Lmao

Johan

Johan

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 7:26 am

not ironic at all the day she disappears at.

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 8:57 am

She was around a few days after the tournament.

Got to realize, she's a woman with a man and they're both in their, I believe, 20s so yeah. You just gotta have patiences. Amy will come back. It's been 5 months... So yeah... I'll give it a little while longer before you do give up. .-.

Though, I'm not the type to give up on waiting for anything. Just go on with I got to do. XD

LightYagami5

LightYagami5

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Mon May 04, 2015 10:22 am

Will this tournament be held? Well I suppose not since most of the members are ''corpses'' :p

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSp4fvJ_t5myL7MuR2l4QtA

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Mon May 04, 2015 10:55 am

Due to global inactivity this tournament has been delayed for unknown time period.

http://www.duelacademia.com

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Mon May 04, 2015 11:52 am

It was done months ago when Ski left.

Johan won, and we're trying to find or pray Amy comes back to give him his prize.

LightYagami5

LightYagami5

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 12:18 am

Ok then.....so if we gather more people we can easily hold this tournament right? Not that i want to win (i am a newbie) but it will be fun Razz

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 12:25 pm

LightYagami5 wrote:Ok then.....so if we gather more people we can easily hold this tournament right? Not that i want to win (i am a newbie) but it will be fun Razz
 Post #234

I just said @LightYagami5 that this tournament already has been done and over with. Johan won. We're waiting on Amy to give him his 20 dollars.

Can you not read?

LightYagami5

LightYagami5

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Wed May 06, 2015 1:34 am

Relax man! It's ok.... Razz

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed May 06, 2015 8:54 am

I'm a female, LOL!

LightYagami5

LightYagami5

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Wed May 06, 2015 9:19 am

Sorry then....I just use the word ''man'' too much

The Engineer

The Engineer

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:31 pm

I see this tournament was held very successfully for a first tournament in a newly created forum. Unfortunately it ended without winner getting the prize of 20$. I am in charge of the forum now and I don't want to have any bad relationships in our fresh new beginning. Thus, the winner of this tournament @Johan can reply in this thread to claim his 20$ prize.

I am not a fan of hosting tournaments that have real prizes as rewards (at least not in the beginning), but since this tournament has already been held in that fashion, I will hand out the reward, no questions asked. Johan if you prefer other way than Steam reward, PM me with your wishes.

I someone has his contact info, please share it with me so I can contact him faster.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 10 of 10)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum