Member [LV4]

Posted Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:41 am

[Card Discussion] Constellarknight Diamond MeC785j
Card Discussion 
Constellarknight Diamond

Light Wyrm / Xyz / Effect
RK5 2700/2000
3 or more Level 5 LIGHT monsters
During your Main Phase 2, you can also Xyz Summon this card by using a “tellarknight” Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material, except for “Constellarknight Diamond”. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) (1) While this card has Xyz Materials, neither player can send cards from the Deck to the Graveyard, and if a card would be returned from the Graveyard to the hand, banish it instead. (2) When an opponent’s DARK monster activates an effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that activation, and if you do destroy it. (This is a Quick Effect)

While this card has Xyz Materials, neither player can send cards from the Deck to the Graveyard,
The hell did I just read, this thing stops everything grave related that is any good right now, totally worth summoning.
When an opponent’s DARK monster activates an effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that activation, and if you do destroy it. (This is a Quick Effect)
"You shall not pass!", my beautiful dark decks no it's all ruined now D: !

Satellarknights gonna get hit just before this guy becomes a thing, as he gives them too much power.

[Source]

http://www.duelacademia.com

Smokey

Smokey

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:24 am

[Card Discussion] Constellarknight Diamond 10410187_868857229794202_6612342240115102099_n

should say Konamii not ocg. But wtf eeryone who said tellark were shit gonna be eating their words(nuran)

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:02 am

that card is badass. I am totally gonna run Constellar now. Wait that works with Satellars too right?

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:08 am

Pollux was a Satellarknight who has joined the holy Legion send to defeat Evilswarms, that's the connection between these two archetypes.

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:20 am

I remember that once upon a time Skit told me that those two archtypes don't mix.

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:24 am

Nvm I see that it works with Satellars but not Constellar

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:31 am

Yeah, but now when I know the lore I see I was wrong Razz. They could work together if you like run only Deneb, Altair,Vega and Pollux, Kaus Shocked .

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Posted Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:07 pm

I guess Konami felt the need to make 1 card that messes up half of the meta. Like, you have the whole no deck to grave thing negating Lightsworns, and then you have the whole negating EVERY Dark effect, which is pretty stupid. And yeah, tellarknights can give this thing FOUR xyz materials, so that won't be too pretty in the TCG, unless if you don't like those archetypes, then this is like your best friend! XD Although, I don't really know why they had to add the whole "Grave to Hand is Banished instead", because that just really adds the icing to the cake for no reason... XD

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum