Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:28 pm

[Card Discussion] Apoqliphort Killer 300px-ApoqliphortKiller-NECH-JP-R
Card Discussion
Apoqliphort Killer
Cannot be Special Summoned. Must be Normal Summoned/Set by Tributing 3 "Qliphort" monsters. This Normal Summoned/Set monster is unaffected by Spell/Trap effects and the activated effects of monsters whose original Levels or Ranks are lower than this card's Level. All Special Summoned monsters on the field lose 500 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: You can make your opponent send 1 monster from their side of the field or in their hand to the Graveyard (for no effect).
This card is such a pain, being immune to Traps and Spells as well as the effects of monsters weaker then it is such an annoyance.To put a cherry to the top he lowers the attack of your Special Summoned monsters by 500, meaning BLS is not as useful. Best way to get rid of him is by summoning Star Eater or Leo (By using Yang Zings), or you could summon one of the god cards, but who plays those now days, like really only Obelisk is good.And oh! Did I mention that just sending any monster to the grave once per turn is fair (For no effect)? Well now you know it is!

http://www.duelacademia.com

Dark Duelist Soul

Dark Duelist Soul

Posted Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:58 pm

This thing is just unfair.. and unnecessary if they can pendulum summon enough things to tribute for this without them being negated, or banished they should have already won if they're using Qilphs...lols

One easy and rather trollsy way to deal with this thing is to side cyber dragons and use chimeratech fortress dragon. :>

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:01 pm

A new archtype for me lel

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:20 pm

This thing just doesn't make any sense...The whole Qlip archetype doesn't make any sense!...They are just OP as hell!
Well...at least super poly and Cyber dragons work vs this card...!

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Lainion wrote:This thing just doesn't make any sense...The whole Qlip archetype doesn't make any sense!...They are just OP as hell!
Well...at least super poly and Cyber dragons work vs this card...!
 Post #4
Super Poly won't work, he's immune to Spells and Traps.

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:16 am

*facepalms
Up to this very day I thought sending fusion materials is a cost...

BlueEyesGrapha

BlueEyesGrapha

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:36 am

This card is ridiculously good, the only way to beat it is by not letting them have 3 tribute fodder, or by summoning Obelisk or some other high attack monster. e.g Cyber End Dragon, Malefic Cyber End Dragon, Blue-Eyes Ultimate dragon, Dragon Master Knight, etc.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:41 am

BlueEyesGrapha wrote:This card is ridiculously good, the only way to beat it is by not letting them have 3 tribute fodder, or by summoning Obelisk or some other high attack monster. e.g Cyber End Dragon, Malefic Cyber End Dragon, Blue-Eyes Ultimate dragon, Dragon Master Knight, etc.
 Post #7
There is a thing called "The Equip Spell", with it you need like 2 monsters max.

Amy Kool

Amy Kool

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:01 am

I told you ppl, not using obelisk will one day get to you and you will have to make a call or two to get him to help you lol.

Hm, this is great news for me, if the rest of the archetype is good to summon him easy, I could even come back to the game, I mean I don't have to learn yo cards n stuff, I just summon him and watch you struggle, right? Grin

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:17 am

Amy Kool wrote:I told you ppl, not using obelisk will one day get to you and you will have to make a call or two to get him to help you lol.

Hm, this is great news for me, if the rest of the archetype is good to summon him easy, I could even come back to the game, I mean I don't have to learn yo cards n stuff, I just summon him and watch you struggle, right? Grin
 Post #9
Yeah, deck is so broken it does not need him to win, also they use Skill Drain. They are super consistent and powerful!
My recorded replay using the deck in July 2014 OCG, kinda drew bad Laughing.

XraishionX 2.0

XraishionX 2.0

Posted Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:50 am

this is the card of nopeland.
Sacrifice a monster every turn.
An ATK debuff.
Immunity to effects.
so much nope.
Beep boop.

Amy Kool

Amy Kool

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:14 am

you drew bad, yeah right lol.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:32 am

I'm being serious, that's a bad hand ._.

Amy Kool

Amy Kool

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:13 am

what do i know, i played ygo long time ago. in my time when you won you couldn't say it was a bad hand Grin

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum