It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

[card discussion] Reasoning

Message (Page 1 of 1)

superviper

superviper

Posted Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:43 am

[card discussion] Reasoning Reasoning-BP02-EN-C-1E

this card seems really good to me. for shaddolls, it can mill or special summon, for burning abyss it's dead useful (milling activates effects, summoning makes a material for dante) and in tellarknights, targets for altair. what do you guys think? the only downside is if you send spells/traps, right?

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Posted Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:53 am

Yeah, it definitely has a reasonable downside, as it does send spell/traps. It works better when you have a lot of monsters with the same level or monsters with grave effects (Like Shaddolls). The last time I ever used this was in the old Reaper of Prophecy Spellbook build, so I honestly don't know how it applies to today's meta.

(btw get the pun? Laughing )

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:16 am

EpicBoss99 wrote:Yeah, it definitely has a reasonable downside, as it does send spell/traps. It works better when you have a lot of monsters with the same level or monsters with grave effects (Like Shaddolls). The last time I ever used this was in the old Reaper of Prophecy Spellbook build, so I honestly don't know how it applies to today's meta.

(btw get the pun? Laughing )
 Post #2
I didn't get the pun Sad
Anyway this card is really amazing if used at the right decks like Spellbooks or any other deck that can run this!

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Posted Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:18 am

EpicBoss99 wrote:Yeah, it definitely has a "reasonable" downside

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sorry, It's just my favorite genre of joke

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:22 am

Ah Reasoning, so many good memories using this card in Chaos Rulers and Lightsworn. Fits into any deck that plays at least 20 monsters. I have to try it in my Failbooks (Lvl 3/4/7), could be quite a troll lol.

http://www.duelacademia.com

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum