Children's Card Game School

After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

[card discussion] Reasoning

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Posted on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:43 am

this card seems really good to me. for shaddolls, it can mill or special summon, for burning abyss it's dead useful (milling activates effects, summoning makes a material for dante) and in tellarknights, targets for altair. what do you guys think? the only downside is if you send spells/traps, right?

View user profile

Posted on Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:53 am

Yeah, it definitely has a reasonable downside, as it does send spell/traps. It works better when you have a lot of monsters with the same level or monsters with grave effects (Like Shaddolls). The last time I ever used this was in the old Reaper of Prophecy Spellbook build, so I honestly don't know how it applies to today's meta.

(btw get the pun? Laughing )

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:16 am

@EpicBoss99 wrote:Yeah, it definitely has a reasonable downside, as it does send spell/traps. It works better when you have a lot of monsters with the same level or monsters with grave effects (Like Shaddolls). The last time I ever used this was in the old Reaper of Prophecy Spellbook build, so I honestly don't know how it applies to today's meta.

(btw get the pun? Laughing )
I didn't get the pun Sad
Anyway this card is really amazing if used at the right decks like Spellbooks or any other deck that can run this!

View user profile

Posted on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:18 am

@EpicBoss99 wrote:Yeah, it definitely has a "reasonable" downside

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sorry, It's just my favorite genre of joke

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:22 am

Ah Reasoning, so many good memories using this card in Chaos Rulers and Lightsworn. Fits into any deck that plays at least 20 monsters. I have to try it in my Failbooks (Lvl 3/4/7), could be quite a troll lol.

View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum