After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

[SCD] Unizombie

Message (Page 1 of 1)

diiingle

diiingle

Posted Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:10 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, Unizombie.

[SCD] Unizombie 1455854_386597391490970_2151153461977936819_n

Unizombie
Dark/Zombie/3/1300/0 - Tuner
You can only use each effect of “Unizombie” once per turn. (1) You can target 1 monster on the field; discard 1 card, and if you do, that monster gains 1 Level. (2) You can target 1 monster on the field; send 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, that monster gains 1 Level. If you activated this effect, you cannot attack for the rest of this turn, except with Zombie-Type monsters.

Aye, what neat card we have here, eh? Should likely see some play. Is it fast enough for Zombie to begin making an impact? I doubt it, though there is that chance. Having a tuner that does all this may make something of the deck. Setting up quick is something that zombies have always done relatively well and something they seem to just keep getting better at.

Also, not that it typically matters, but I do like how you can screw up the levels of opponent's monsters and have them stay there. Like if they left two Satellars out, make one level 5 and the other level 3. HA! Good times, right?

jjh927

jjh927

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:22 am

Normal this with plague and any other zombie in grave. Special plague with its effect. Use uni to increase plague's level and send mezuki to grave. Use mezuki to summon the different zombie. Plague and uni makes leviair. Detach plague to special mezuki. Make a lavalval chain. Detach mezuki to send malicous.

Plague, mezuki and malicious in grave, with 2 1800 beaters out. You'd have to wait a turn if you wanted to attack with non-zombies, but this is a great set-up card. Gets 2 cards where you want them if you have a plague in grave. If needs be, the card in grave could be a goblin zombie which added either plague or uni, and uni can drop plague to increase an opponent's monster's level.

Also gives zombies access to black rose.

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum