Member [LV2]

Posted Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:23 am

Sooo...yep turns out it's not as OP as it seemed:

SD28-JP040
Stardust Warrior
Wind Warrior / Synchro / Effect
LV10 3000/2500
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 1 or more non-tuner Synchro Monsters
(1) During either player’s turn, if your opponent would Special Summon a monster(s): You can Tribute this card; negate that Special Summon, and if you do, destroy that monster(s). (2) During the End Phase, if this card’s (1) effect was activated during this turn (and was not negated): Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. (3) If this face-up card leaves the field due to your opponent’s card effect or being destroyed by battle: You can Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower“Warrior” Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck (this Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon).

I personally like the effect a lot more right now...It's more balanced right now but I'd like to hear more opinions Wink
Aaaand of course there's always a source...[Source]

diiingle

diiingle

Posted Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:27 am

It certainly hinders the power of the card a bit. Though depending on the support of the synchron structure, the card could likely still be a severe pain in the rear, though if that deck is going to be making this easily, then they'll likely just attempt to make Quasar most of the time instead. Who knows though, they may have found a way to make this card summon but make Quasar semi-difficult... or just left it at make in this card difficult to make as well, which wouldn't make sense as it's on of their selling points for the deck.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:15 am

Quickdraw decks are going to love this dude, it could be tough to summon him tho. But I guess Road Warrior is the way to get this thing fast Shocked . It would be so much better it it where like Solemn Warning :l.

http://www.duelacademia.com

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:20 am

Balanced, but I like it a lot. It feels very versatile and helps a lot against the current decks. Any word on the art yet? I hope the art is cool, too.

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:44 am

Heatnix wrote:Balanced, but I like it a lot. It feels very versatile and helps a lot against the current decks. Any word on the art yet? I hope the art is cool, too.  
 Post #4
http://www.duelacademia.com/t553-ocg-synchron-extreme-cards
It's there
The image!:

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:45 am

Very nice! thanks Faer. That is some nice art. It's kind of like a Stardust robot or knight. As expected, of course, the name and all... but it looks great.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum