You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon OR/AS: How To Get A Demo for NA

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:33 pm

Hey everyone, I'm just going to drop some info here that you'd probably find online later... but if not, it's here. And if you find it here first, then even better.

We all know Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be released next month, but before that, a demo has been released for the world in different ways. I think Europe get it through some game shops or pre-ordering in Amazon, and Japan I'm not sure... but here's how you can get the demo for North America:

First, you must create an account in the Official Pokemon Trainer Club and select the option to "receive newsletters and information" while signing up for the account or in your profile once you join. By October 20th, you'll receive an e-mail with a code to be put in the Nintendo 3DS E-Shop to download the demo for North America.

Why would you want to play the demo? Easy! The demo is actually different from the game itself of course, and it contains items that you can transfer to the main game once you buy it too. You get items daily in the demo for an amount of time, and you get to see new Mega Evolutions and all that fun stuff.

So there you have it! Sign up if you have a 3DS!

Pokemon OR/AS: How To Get A Demo for NA 93

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Models look horrible D: !

http://www.duelacademia.com

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Just gotten my code, and now have the special Demo for Ruby and Sapphire!!!

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:04 pm

Have fun! If you play it a number of times, you get some items that later you can trade to the game when you buy it. That Glalie with mega stone you got is one of those things you can trade.

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:11 pm

Heatnix wrote:Have fun! If you play it a number of times, you get some items that later you can trade to the game when you buy it. That Glalie with mega stone you got is one of those things you can trade.
 Post #4

^ Keeping that in mind.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum