You are not connected. Please login or register

[OCG][News] Crystal Boosts

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:11 am

They are finally here! Crystal Beast support cards we all waited to get announced by KONAMI!

Crystal Vanguard
LV3 DARK Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 1300 DEF 1000 Pendulum Scale: 5
PE: “Crystal Beast” monsters, “Rainbow Dragon” and “Rainbow Dark Dragon” cannot be targeted by opponent’s effects.
ME: Tribute this card; add 1 “Rainbow Dragon”, “Ranbow Dark Dragon”, “Crystal Beast” monster or “Crystal” Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.
[Artwork]

Crystal Gathering
Continuous Trap Card

This card’s effects (1) and (2)  can’t be activated on the same chain.
(1) Once per turn, if a face-up “Crystal Beast” monster is destroyed (by battle or card effect): Special Summon 1 “Crystal Beast” monster from Deck.
(2) Send this card in your S/T Zone to Graveyard; target 1 “Crystal Beast” card and 1 card on the field; return those targets to the hand.
[Artwork]

Over The Rainbow
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) During a turn in which a monster whose printed original name is “Rainbow Dragon” or “Rainbow Dark Dragon” activates it’s effect: You can Special Summon any number of “Crystal Beasts” with different names (up to 1 each) from your Deck.
[Artwork]

Crystal Defender
Level 4 FIRE Warrior-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 1500 DEF 1800 Pendulum Scale: 2
PE: (1) Once per turn: “Crystal Beast” monsters, “Rainbow Dragon” or “Rainbow Dark Dragon” cannot be destroyed by card effects.
ME: (1) During damage calculation when a “Crystal Beast” monster you control battles: You can Tribute this card in your hand or that you control; your monster’s ATK and DEF double during that damage calculation, and after the damage step, that monster is destroyed.

[Artwork]

Crystal Vanguard is going to make the deck more popular, as he adds on to consistency of easy to pick up fun deck. Crystal Defender, I do not know people might play 2. Not sure why why this deck needs Pendulums as it has like 6 monsters it uses for Xyz's.Over the Raibow is amazing! Oh wait, "Rainbow Dragon"..nvm...Crystal Gathering, pretty balanced, I like it Grin .

http://www.duelacademia.com

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:29 am

Great... More stuff to get annoyed by with CB's....

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:57 am

Oh how long I've waited for CB support! All of these cards are EXACTLY what CB needed, although they could still use more decent CB monsters.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:48 am

Holy crap, crystal beast support...

Damn that Over the Rainbow...

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum