After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

[OCG][News] Crystal Boosts

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:11 am

They are finally here! Crystal Beast support cards we all waited to get announced by KONAMI!

Crystal Vanguard
LV3 DARK Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 1300 DEF 1000 Pendulum Scale: 5
PE: “Crystal Beast” monsters, “Rainbow Dragon” and “Rainbow Dark Dragon” cannot be targeted by opponent’s effects.
ME: Tribute this card; add 1 “Rainbow Dragon”, “Ranbow Dark Dragon”, “Crystal Beast” monster or “Crystal” Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.

Crystal Gathering
Continuous Trap Card

This card’s effects (1) and (2)  can’t be activated on the same chain.
(1) Once per turn, if a face-up “Crystal Beast” monster is destroyed (by battle or card effect): Special Summon 1 “Crystal Beast” monster from Deck.
(2) Send this card in your S/T Zone to Graveyard; target 1 “Crystal Beast” card and 1 card on the field; return those targets to the hand.

Over The Rainbow
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) During a turn in which a monster whose printed original name is “Rainbow Dragon” or “Rainbow Dark Dragon” activates it’s effect: You can Special Summon any number of “Crystal Beasts” with different names (up to 1 each) from your Deck.

Crystal Defender
Level 4 FIRE Warrior-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 1500 DEF 1800 Pendulum Scale: 2
PE: (1) Once per turn: “Crystal Beast” monsters, “Rainbow Dragon” or “Rainbow Dark Dragon” cannot be destroyed by card effects.
ME: (1) During damage calculation when a “Crystal Beast” monster you control battles: You can Tribute this card in your hand or that you control; your monster’s ATK and DEF double during that damage calculation, and after the damage step, that monster is destroyed.

Crystal Vanguard is going to make the deck more popular, as he adds on to consistency of easy to pick up fun deck. Crystal Defender, I do not know people might play 2. Not sure why why this deck needs Pendulums as it has like 6 monsters it uses for Xyz's.Over the Raibow is amazing! Oh wait, "Rainbow Dragon"..nvm...Crystal Gathering, pretty balanced, I like it Grin .

View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:29 am

Great... More stuff to get annoyed by with CB's....

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:57 am

Oh how long I've waited for CB support! All of these cards are EXACTLY what CB needed, although they could still use more decent CB monsters.

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:48 am

Holy crap, crystal beast support...

Damn that Over the Rainbow...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum