Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:49 am

BlackWarGreymon wrote:Ya think?
He's the main villain + gods there, it will be complicated
 Post #4

He's gonna get his ass kicked, at least.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:29 am

He'll probably get some sort of massive power boost out of nowhere that will somehow crank him up to a ludicrous level of power considering that Gohan (at that point of the story) killed a Frieza (in a movie) with one hit, which means that he's not stronger than a bum, which means he's somehow going to power up to rival Goku and Vegeta which is pretty absurd if you ask me but makes for good TV I guess.

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:58 pm

Heatnix wrote:He'll probably get some sort of massive power boost out of nowhere that will somehow crank him up to a ludicrous level of power considering that Gohan (at that point of the story) killed a Frieza (in a movie) with one hit, which means that he's not stronger than a bum, which means he's somehow going to power up to rival Goku and Vegeta which is pretty absurd if you ask me but makes for good TV I guess.

I haven't watched DBZ since I was a kid. SO my memory is a little faded on it. But I remember Goku and him fighting once, and he lost an arm, or something like that. That why I said what I said.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Yeah Freiza loses, but that was back then. This movie is following the time line after Freiza - Androids - Cell - Majin Buu, which means they're years away from when Freiza was actually a menace.

He was beaten by the first, rough super saiyan, and that point they're into super saiyan god or some crap like that. Like 4 stages beyond.

Imagine a Kuriboh card (300/200). Imagine Malefic Truth Dragon (5000/5000)

Freiza is Kuriboh. Goku is Malefic Truth Dragon. If you revive Kuriboh, he's going to get squashed like a bug. In order for Kuriboh to be worth a damn, you need to revive it and make it have at least 5100/5100, which sounds stupid when you think about it. How in the hell would you do that and why would you do that? =p

THAT is the conundrum of the plot of this story.

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am

Heatnix wrote:Yeah Freiza loses, but that was back then. This movie is following the time line after Freiza - Androids - Cell - Majin Buu, which means they're years away from when Freiza was actually a menace.

He was beaten by the first, rough super saiyan, and that point they're into super saiyan god or some crap like that. Like 4 stages beyond.

Freiza is Kuriboh. Goku is Malefic Truth Dragon. If you revive Kuriboh, he's going to get squashed like a bug. In order for Kuriboh to be worth a damn, you need to revive it and make it have at least 5100/5100, which sounds stupid when you think about it. How in the hell would you do that and why would you do that? =p

Post #8

Sounds pretty stupid to me. .-.

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:55 am

Heatnix wrote:Yeah Freiza loses, but that was back then. This movie is following the time line after Freiza - Androids - Cell - Majin Buu, which means they're years away from when Freiza was actually a menace.

Post #8

First of all, Vegeta is the main character. He'll get some power-up guys (Probably due to the gods), if he didn't get that there wouldn't be a point of making a movie about him

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:56 am

BlackWarGreymon wrote:

Post #8

First of all, Vegeta is the main character. He'll get some power-up guys (Probably due to the gods), if he didn't get that there wouldn't be a point of making a movie about him
 Post #10

So Vegeta is the main character and not Goku this time?

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:53 am

First time ever

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:47 am

I am shocked.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:25 am

Oh so just change the 5000/5000 for 4900/4900. Same deal. Frieza needs to somehow catch up to that.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum