After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hmm. Hello.

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Risen

Risen

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:25 pm

Hello, I am really intrigued by how this site is put together. It's very modern. I like it.

With that being said, I have been playing Yugioh since it's release in the USA. Though I have went on very many Hiatus' . I have always came back because I enjoy the game. I actually just started back not even a week ago after a year and a half hiatus.

So right now I am getting back into the swing of things and practicing a lot to try and learn the top 3 new decks.

I'm 22 and I live in Tennessee. I do a lot of graphic design and I also play xbox in my spare time. I work for Toyota. 12 hours a day 6 to 7 days a week sometimes. I am just here to learn the game bebetter and make more friends.

Amy Kool

Amy Kool

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:28 pm

Welcome to our DA Grin

You can read how rank ups and pts work here: http://www.duelacademia.com/h5-ranks-points

I know how it is to start after so much time. I'm now 3 yrs not playing at least and I feel like im totally off the game lol. I still know XYZ cuz I did play few games with em here and there but that was in times Tour Guide was boss....

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:29 pm

Welcome to Duel Academia.

If you're looking for help with your dueling skills, we have an experienced teaching staff that will be able to help you with whatever you need. Currently our Library is a bit bare, since a lot of our staff is still in school, but as activity increases, expect to see articles, both hand written by our staff and extracted from other sources appear there to help you.

http://www.duelacademy.org

Risen

Risen

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:35 pm

Thank you, I will definitely check that out. I have always loved the thought of dorms and have joined a few academies in the past. So hopefully things work out smoothly.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Welcome to the Academia. I hope you find this place adequate and enjoy your stay.

Have fun!

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:29 pm

Hello! Welcome to the Academy!

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum