After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Applications

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Gamagori

Gamagori

Posted Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:37 pm

I daresay this would be a good time for you to send me a staff application if you are interested in being hired. Though I have not spoken with the other Administrators to determine what positions we will fill, at least I can have your application on record. I will thus note down what you can apply for:

----------

Assigned Duties:
-Adding Duel Points to Users
-Moderation of Topics
-Moderation of Users
-Host Live Tournaments as often as possible
-Be aware of Staff Guides
-Be active
-Other duties assigned as required by the Administrator of Human Resources (may include being on loan to Admin of Teachers or Events)

Teacher - Articles, Classroom Assignments, New Card Releases, Teaching, Tournament Reporting
--------

Assigned Duties:
-Moderation of Topics (select topics, in the Teaching section)
-Moderation of Users (in extreme circumstances)
-Be active
-Other duties assigned as required by the Administrator of Teachers (may include being on loan to Admin HR)

Assistant - Tournament Organizer, Event Staff, Advertising/Recruitment
---------

Assigned Duties:
-Moderation of Topics (select topics, in the section assigned)
-Moderation of Users (in extreme circumstances)
-Be active
-Specialized duties as assigned by the Administrator in charge of your area (for TO and Event Staff this is Admin of Events; for Advertising/Recruitment this is Admin of Recruitment)
-Other duties assigned as required by the Administrator of Human Resources

All staff will be expected to host Live Tournaments.

Please note that staffing here is a privilege, not a right. I look for the best of staffers. I want to see potential in your applications. ONLY SEND ME WHAT IS NECESSARY. Include your experience, or what you hope to do as a staffer. Quite frankly, quality over quantity. Even if you can be here 20 hours a day, if you are not doing anything productive it is not worth your time, or my time, to become a staffer.

Regards,

Gamagori
Administrator, Human Resources

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum