Member [LV2]

Posted Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:43 pm

Number S39: Utopia the Lightning YlYrSsZ
Number S39: Utopia the Lightning
Rank 5 LIGHT Warrior-Type Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 2500
DEF 2000
3 Level 5 LIGHT monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 4 “Utopia” monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) Cannot be used as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon.
(1) If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
(2) When this card battles an opponent’s monster while it has a “Utopia” monster as an Xyz Material, during damage calculation: You can detach 2 Xyz Material from this card; this card’s ATK becomes 5000 during that damage calculation only.

I would use it as a nice finisher...
Thoughs?

Www.Source.com

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:17 am

After seeing all these Utopia cards lately... I want to make a Utopia deck. XD

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:34 am

Ok this cards translation has been up in the air for quite a while...looks like it's finally confirmed? First ppl thought it could use any Utopia, then ppl thought it had to use a rank 5...now Rank 4.

This card is ridiculously OP it's not even funny. ANY Rank 4 deck can make this, and it's a BLOODY 5000 ARMADES. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! Armades is by far the best lvl 5 Synchro, and now Rank 4s have access to it on crack. WTF.

Let's see: stops floaters like Dante, Yang Zing, Flip Effects like Shadoll, Battle Traps....just to name a few.

Black Horn of Heaven, you will be needed again.

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:29 am

Yeah agreed it totally kills my good memories of the times when I used to win games with Armades >.>
Also yeah it was funny the only details we had was that it had to use 2 materials to use effect and no idea of how OP it is but this is the confirmed effect I(or at least the original source) guarantee it >.>

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:35 am

Wow... pretty strong. Utopia decks have always been about power, but this? Come on xp

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:23 am

The only good(good for people who call it OP&bad for anyone who thought this is not OP enough already e.e) part about eff is that it says "it becomes 5000" not like it gains 2500attack or it becomes double original attack so it's not boostable by ZW&honest...
But hell still OP >.>

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum