You are not connected. Please login or register

[Card Discussion] Beelzeus of the Ultimate. ECT

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:26 am

[Card Discussion] Beelzeus of the Ultimate. ECT 300px-BeelzeusoftheUltimateDiabolicDragons-YF08-JP-UR
Card Discussion
Beelzeus of the Ultimate Diabolic Dragons

1 DARK Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. Other monsters you control cannot attack. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes 0, and if it does, you gain LP equal to that monster's original ATK, also any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent this turn is halved.

The successor of the popular Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons, Beelzeus, came in as hard as a wrecking ball. This card's effect and attack is out of the world. Just look at it, 4000 Att and 4000 Def. Much like the other Beelze, Beelzeus has the ability to not be destroyed by either battle nor card effects. But this part gets broken, make the card go to 0 att and gain the LP of it's original attack? Damn Konami chill on the brokeness, though he/she only takes 2000 damage from the halved battle damage. Gaining that much LP is crazy.

~Kandy

Last edited by Mr.Kandy on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:38 am

Blackwings, Quickdraw Turbo, Zombies, Plants, Teleport Decks... are happy!
Good job KONAMI!

http://www.duelacademia.com

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:43 am

I am waiting for this card since 2012

jjh927

jjh927

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:49 am

Zombies aren't happy. "2 or more non-tuner monsters". Imagine if I could use plague and a dark end after its effect for this. Would be way better. All we have is a master-master-plague for this.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:53 am

You could like revive a Mezuki by discarding Plague, then use plague get him out and synchro summon! Also there is Soul Charge, this card should be played in Zombie decks if they got space for it, It's a god way to get rid of Qli Killer :o .

Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:23 am

all hail beezeus

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:39 am

You do realize you just said "All Hail Satan", right? As Beelzeus is "evolved" Beelze, and Beelzebub = Satan.

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:52 am

Skitoritto wrote:You do realize you just said "All Hail Satan", right? As Beelzeus is "evolved" Beelze, and Beelzebub = Satan.
 Post #7

Really? I felt sure that Beelzebub and Satan were different beings. That's what I remember from bible studies in my English class.

But meh. That's off topic.

This card itself is nasty. Even if it's hard to summon, I can see the possibility of decks such as Zombies playing it, despite it being hard to summon.

Kind of wish it was Level 9 though. You could replace Trishula in the OCG HEROs with this guy then.

http://www.duelacademy.org

jjh927

jjh927

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:47 am

Zombies aren't happy. "2 or more non-tuner monsters". Imagine if I could use plague and a dark end after its effect for this. Would be way better. All we have is a master-master-plague for this.
Skitoritto wrote:You could like revive a Mezuki by discarding Plague, then use plague get him out and synchro summon! Also there is Soul Charge, this card should be played in Zombie decks if they got space for it, It's a god way to get rid of Qli Killer :o .
 Post #5

You mean, waste a perfectly good mezuki and plague? Once they're banished, you aren't getting them back without burial or TGU.

Also, if you have a master on field, a plague in hand and a mezuki in grave, you drop plague for mezuki, overlay into lavalval chain, and detach mezuki to send malicious.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:55 am

Yes, it is a waste of Mezuki and Plague, but sometimes you would have to summon this dude in order to survive! So far Blackwings are the best deck to use this card, as it's easy for them to do it, sadly it's a -2 card advantage. But! Gale 1/2 the Attack on one monster and this guy making it 0 on another target is really a good troll move!

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:04 am

summon this and troll by somehow summoning Machu Mech.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum