EpicBoss99

Posted Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:26 pm

[Card Discussion] Performapal Trump Witch PerformapalTrumpWitch-SECE-JP-OP

Lore wrote:
Level 1
Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect
Scales: 4/4

Pendulum Effect
   Once per turn: You can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control as Fusion Materials.

Monster Effect
   You can Tribute this card; add 1 "Polymerization" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Okay, so I REALLY see Konami trying to push us to use the new Odd-Eyes Fusions with this card. I mean, it would make a lot of sense. I don't really watch Arc-V, so that's probably where it's from, so sorry if I didn't know that. XD

"Once per turn: You can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck"

Although this effect is really simple, it could probably work in some of the meta if used in a certain way. Let's say a person doesn't have Shaddoll Fusion on them. They could simply slap Trump Witch into the extra deck zone and make Construct just like that, and to top it off: it's a Pendulum Monster, so you can literally pendulum a lightsworn with a faceup Shaddoll and fuse right off the bat.

The Polymerization part is really interesting, though. That card doesn't really see too much play, yet they give a bit of support to it. That kinda raises some thoughts about the future of Performapal as well.

So, yeah. Trump Witch. What do you guys think? Grin

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:55 am

Simply overpowered if Pendulum-Fusion becomes a thing...I mean just summon a pendulum monster and use witch's effect to return the pendulum monster to extra and then P-summon it again! Shocked and then again go through this every turn till you have all 3 copies of that fusion monster on the field. Shocked

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:15 am

At first I thought this card was pretty cool. Then I saw it's Pendulum Scale. .-.

Like, nice card mate. I think it could potentially be pretty useful, but I can't really see Shaddolls or HEROs abusing this. With a Pendulum Scale of 4, it kind of sucks for both decks. Most of Shaddolls and HEROs consist of Level 4 monsters, which you won't be able to Pendulum Summon with this thing.

I'm still probably going to test this out with both decks to see what it can do, but I have a feeling that both Shaddolls and HEROs will prefer to function without it.

http://www.duelacademy.org

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:38 am

Would be good in DDz if it where lvl 1, being scale 4 points to Barbaros + Odd-Eyez.dek , could be fun if wr had a normal format lol

http://www.duelacademia.com

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Skitoritto wrote:Would be good in DDz if it where lvl 1, being scale 4 points to Barbaros + Odd-Eyez.dek , could be fun if wr had a normal format lol
 Post #4

DDs dont need extra fusion support, they need a Ritual.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum