[Card Discussion] Performapal Trump Witch

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Posted on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:26 pm

Lore wrote:
Level 1
Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect
Scales: 4/4

Pendulum Effect
   Once per turn: You can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control as Fusion Materials.

Monster Effect
   You can Tribute this card; add 1 "Polymerization" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Okay, so I REALLY see Konami trying to push us to use the new Odd-Eyes Fusions with this card. I mean, it would make a lot of sense. I don't really watch Arc-V, so that's probably where it's from, so sorry if I didn't know that. XD

"Once per turn: You can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck"

Although this effect is really simple, it could probably work in some of the meta if used in a certain way. Let's say a person doesn't have Shaddoll Fusion on them. They could simply slap Trump Witch into the extra deck zone and make Construct just like that, and to top it off: it's a Pendulum Monster, so you can literally pendulum a lightsworn with a faceup Shaddoll and fuse right off the bat.

The Polymerization part is really interesting, though. That card doesn't really see too much play, yet they give a bit of support to it. That kinda raises some thoughts about the future of Performapal as well.

So, yeah. Trump Witch. What do you guys think? Grin

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:55 am

Simply overpowered if Pendulum-Fusion becomes a thing...I mean just summon a pendulum monster and use witch's effect to return the pendulum monster to extra and then P-summon it again! Shocked and then again go through this every turn till you have all 3 copies of that fusion monster on the field. Shocked

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:15 am

At first I thought this card was pretty cool. Then I saw it's Pendulum Scale. .-.

Like, nice card mate. I think it could potentially be pretty useful, but I can't really see Shaddolls or HEROs abusing this. With a Pendulum Scale of 4, it kind of sucks for both decks. Most of Shaddolls and HEROs consist of Level 4 monsters, which you won't be able to Pendulum Summon with this thing.

I'm still probably going to test this out with both decks to see what it can do, but I have a feeling that both Shaddolls and HEROs will prefer to function without it.

View user profile http://www.duelacademy.org

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:38 am

Would be good in DDz if it where lvl 1, being scale 4 points to Barbaros + Odd-Eyez.dek , could be fun if wr had a normal format lol

View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:03 pm

@Skitoritto wrote:Would be good in DDz if it where lvl 1, being scale 4 points to Barbaros + Odd-Eyez.dek , could be fun if wr had a normal format lol

DDs dont need extra fusion support, they need a Ritual.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum